- Workshop 1: What is the burden of Varicella disease in countries without universal varicella vaccination (UVV)
- Workshop 2: What is the burden of Varicella disease in countries after introduction of UVV
- Workshop 3: VZV virology: How advances in molecular biology helps our understanding on the pathogenesis of VZV
- Workshop 4: Viral vs host interactions in VZV infection :Who is the key player?
- Workshop 5: Can we predict the effects of UVV on Varicella and HZ?
- Workshop 6: What are the most important barriers associated with vaccination coverage of varicella vaccine?
- Workshop 7: How to use VZV vaccines in patients with immunocompromised conditions?
- Workshop 8: What is the burden of herpes zoster (HZ) and how it can be reduced by currently available HZ vaccines?
- Workshop 9 : How far can the burden of varicella and HZ be reduced
- Lecture 1: Development and characteristics of varicella vaccines -Safety and Effectiveness of current VZV vaccines
- Lecture 2: New insights into virological diagnosis of VZV
- Lecture 3: Do we need more boosters for varicella vaccines?
- Lecture 4: Universal varicella vaccination in the era of personalized vaccinology
- Lecture 5: Novel HZ vaccines
General Discussion : Implementing UVV and HZ: Barriers to overcome and the way to move forward